Saturday, June 9, 2007

School holidays gonna over d...So sad..Although it was at the cost of my teeth..Last week i skipped asiah 2 play dota with bout 9 of my classmates.quite boring though..prefer 2 play at home..den on Thursday went 2 Sunway Pyramid.Was dam bloody excited since can skate 4 the first time in my entire life..It was harder than expected..but in 1 hour i manage 2 skate like a pro..real pro...pro till i lost my balance and fell.My mouth hit directly on the icy floor.the next thg i knew was dat i lost my 2 precious teeth.SUX..really sux..it wasn;t that painful but the process of treating it was da 1 that coz so much suffering..Went 2 d dentist n check..She said i nid 1 month 2 fully recover.N the total cost=rm800 per teeth x 2...my clumsiness cost me rm1600..feel really regret 1..not gonna go ice skating anymore..The following day i went 2 asiah.OMG..there were these 2 gurlz (tortoise n fly) like 1st time c ppl bcome taugeh..laugh relentlessly..especially da fly..gonna spank her nicely d..haha..even asiah followed them laugh afterwards..LOL..every1 is bullying me..
Anyway 2day i went 2 sia jun loong's open house party..He has jz shifted 2 a new house..His room was really nice..he even has a private toilet..LOLX..Had a fun time there..karaoking(i din karaoke 4 sure)..HEHE n i managed 2 show off some of my o2jam skills...Dats all lz 2 continue since it's so late d..

No comments: