Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hvn post for such a long time n ppl keep bugging me 2 update..haha
Today was our Prize Giving Day and also report card day.
I thought i'll die since my mum will complain whole loads of stuff bout me 2 my teacher but thankfully my mum was in a hurry to convent since Convent is also having a prize giving day.
She was the top stud there so my mum went there instead of mine.
So din talk much wif my class teacher..but it seems dat the teacher says dat da schul is having high hopes on me..zzz..so from now it's all work n no play....hahaha..So i got da academic award not for my result but for wat da result da schul wants from me..Anyway THX 2 all da teachers who voted 4 me!!!!




very BlUR pic..da photographer was dreaming i guess..

Me n cake..He got da SERVICE AWARD


Da FULL COLOR boy...DUCK!!!


My 2 precious trophies...

Gonna be kept in there.....

No comments: