Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally a post with pictures ^^. Last wednesday we had Lantern Night festival organized by Chinese Cultural Society and STACT club of Inti. I m not a member of any of those two but after being volunteerily 'forced' by Aik Jun, Tee Jin and I became the helper of the even. Basically, our jobs sounded simple which were selling Lut Lut and herbal eggs in the event,but people like us who never cook before had a rough start.

There were customers complaining that the inner part of the food was cold (not cook). So we decided to boil the food longer and end up the customers had to wait furiously long for the food to get cooked. We sapu some of the lut lut while selling XD!!!


Hectic, arent we?

My innocent roommate(left)




I've got super cool lecturers, especially my english, psycho and maths lecturers. Not even in anywhere on earth other than here can u find a lecturer who will dress like this to teach.

No he's not a student. He's Mr Nathan, my calculus lecturer!!!!!!He want everybody to know how not Ah Beng he is.


If possible I'll try to get Prof Lim pic and Shankar (psycho). I bet all of you will get shocked to see my psycho lecturer's pic.He is huge as in really huge, yet very gentle, yet very horny.XDD
Prof Lim is a 65 year old apek who looks like younger than most of u guys father.XDD.

Next week is raya week.And I am heading to Penang on Friday to take the SAT test.Wheee holiday + exam!!!=.="

No comments: