Friday, June 19, 2009

It's kinda late but Happy Birthday SHEN YEE LIANG.
A great friend I know since primary school and we've been from rivals to teammate in various stuffs. Happy 18th Bday. Hope you get the girl you dream so much asap.


It's been a month or more since I last update.
Have been hectic with tests and assignments. Screw myself for taking 18 credit hours this sem. Anyway last Wednesday INTI held a award presentation. I think more than 3/4 of the AUP JPA students conquered the AUP award list.
Credit to those who got four flat.


Squashed by two four flat gurls and a Harvard guy

Probablywill be the last picture taken with them(Jamin & Tee Jin)

With our dearest Dr. Lim. Ignore the black guy, he is just LOA.
(Jian Wei, Aik Jun,Jamin, me, Bernard,Dr Lim, Jyolyn, Wuiyarn,Karyn +Teejin(top), Wendy + Duxson)

Nono. This ain't the same picture. Look at Aik Jun's eyes.lol

Dumbledore's hat blocking part of my face.

The reason why I like sticking around with Jamin

The MIAs are with us this time.

We went for steamboat after the event. It's the RM18 eat all you can restaurant in Seremban. But damn I think I barely ate RM10. Thanks to those refreshments during the event.

Boiled Teejin's head emerging from the pot


Last but no least,

Ecstacy!!!!( I don't know this guy, just happen to find his pic in Jyolyn's file)

Picture courtesy of Jyolyn's

No comments: