Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm writing this post because I'm utterly free. Empty at heart. The missing puzzle has not been found yet. I'm trying to keep myself busy. Well on Wednesday I ate buffet steamboat till I almost puke, Thursday celebrate Karyn's Bday. Happy Bday girl-one of my closest girl friend =D.And will be heading to Sepang GP tomorrow for F1 preliminaries. Saturday playing badminton and celebrating Easter. Despite all these plans, I just feel everything is meaningless right now..I don't know what you're doing or thinking right now. I wonder if you can feel the agony I'm feeling right now.. But hell yeah, I'm fine just heartache..

3 comments:

Karee said...

Aiyoh.
It'll go away =)

KoK KeOnG said...

Thanks =D...Yea you're right..It did go away

KoK KeOnG said...

Thanks =D...Yea you're right..It did go away