Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am so lazy to post.But guess i just have to post if I want to keep blogging.

Have been spending like mad this past few days especially since it's during the holiday week.
Went JJ with Hosin,Cake, and Timmy on Thursday and then played badminton right after returning from the movie marathon.Thanks to Hosin for bringing me out.Gonna bring you out after getting my license,well if i don't flop my Undang again.Yes i flopped it and laugh all you want.I laughed at myself too when i think bout it.My badminton skills are clearly rusting.I played so badly from the very moment i gripped my racket.I think even the girls there could beat me flat.

On Friday i went badminton again.This time Fang Yi tagged along and both of us paired up to challenge the MGSian's pair.Like i've said, even the girls could beat us flat.
After having our fats burnt and stomach growling Ooi fetched Brian & me to mamak where the both of us just conversed relentlessly.I found out how 'ulu' i m.When we talked bout food all i could do was just shrugging(gestured to him that i've never eaten or even heard the name of those food).

Tomorrow school will be reopened and it means i can no longer play hard like used to be.Time to study hard before playing hard.

No comments: