Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka eve and Merdeka day really take the hell outta me.
M so damn tired during dis two days.Yday which was merdeka eve, we had AGM for all the clubs and society.Finally i can relax and pass all the burden to our juniors' shoulder.
After the AGM was supposed to be the Merdeka celebration.But i was to lazy to stay back so i decided to return by following
Benjamin Tan's car back.But the problem is, the guard locked the gates and didn't want to open it till the whole thing ended.So the 5 of us just climbed over the fence n head back home.Reminds me during form 3 where me and Szu Yew were chased by prefects when we climbed over the fence.

In da evening Brian called me up,or rather he misscalled me so that i would call back and he asked me to play Badminton.Shud have played from 630-830.However, since it's merdeka eve,the taukeh gave us an hour extra.But even at 930, Ooi still want to play.I was reluctant but have to give in as he's the one driving.lolX.So we played till bout 1030.This was the first time ever i played badminton till i no longer want to continue.After that we,went mamaking till late night.

Just came back from my grandpa's house to celebrate his birthday.He is 81 this year if i m not mistaken.Well before that went to JJ for some shopping and watched ROGUE NIGHT with my dad.Met Hosin,Alex Yong with his erhem.., and Kok Hooi there.
Was supposed to watch the same movie with Hosin but hahhhaha..since the movie was rated 18SG she was unable to sneak her small cousin into the cinema.Then i asked her to watch INVASION(U).
ROGUE NIGHT...how should I put it.The movie has incredible plots and twists.However the violence and language used are way to extreme.So many times da F-word being used.
Bought a book from popular.Took me almost an hour searching for the book in the bookstore.


Really a great book.Unlike other investment
books which focus on statistics.Dun mind spending
RM50 for it.

"Alfred bottle".
ALIGATO BANYAK BANYAK CHINCHI


From a different angle

No comments: