Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hvn posted for quite some time.
Just got my trials results.Not really satisfied with it even though got 2nd placing in class.
Sej flopped so badly that i got b3 for the first time.
And congrats to the so-called 'annoying Gim Yau' for getting first place.
Beat me in both aggregrate & percentage.XP

I am not gonna blog and online that often anymore.
So probably the next time u see me online is after SPM.
And will be going to public library next whole week with CAKE or SHEN to revise my studies.
Am having a war wif myself now.
I think that's all for this post.
BTW, ALFRED said this yr SPM might be easier since we are having general election next year.
Can't be trusted 100% though.
Next week there's a farewell party for him and i heard that the convent girls bought a RM3.90 G-STRING for him as a present.XP

No comments: