Friday, October 26, 2007

I thought i won't be blogging anymore till spm is over.But it seems that for some reason i wanted to blog so much 2day, especially when the CS cd which OOI lend me doesn't seem to be working.
Yeah..15 more days to SPM and I still want to play CS.

Part of me thinks that i m totally ready to sit for SPM.The other half thinks i still have lots to revise.Since i screw my sej ppr.If i pass my trials ppr with super flying colours i doubt i'll touch the book at all.

For the past 2 weeks i have been going to the library to study.My mum encourage me to study there as i study on my bed all the time,my mum won't know whether i'm sleeping or studying.
For the first week in library,i saw Kian Peng with his GF.On the second week, i've been seeing Fang Yi and his gang there.

I went to Royal London Circus exactly a week ago.No lion No tiger.I was anticipating any of the 2 the whole time.Quite disappointing bout that part.But overall, it was really fun to go there.Especially watching the clown.I always thought that clown are meant for small kids, but after the circus,i was wrong after all.HAHA.Can laugh till stoamch ache watching the clown.
U have to go there to understand what i mean.

I think that's all..hopefully i won't be blogging anymore till SPM over cause if i ever blog,it means i'm not studying.

No comments: