Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I could hardly find the time to blog.So here i go again in Inti Cyber cafe.
This week is more packed with ASS.That's what Loo Sin says for assignments.
Went to Aeon on Sat night to buy some Textbooks.But unfortunately Popular doesn't sell any American education books other than Toefl.So i watch Batman-Dark Knight there.
I dare say this is THE BEST MOVIE i have ever watched this year if not my entire life.
The 2hr 30 minutes movie was worth watching every minute.I regretted watching this movie alone since there's no one i could share how gr8 this movie is.
I shall not go into the movie into detail.Don't want this post to become spoiler.Later all blame me XD.
He is the best villain i have ever seen.Mr.Joker.Watch the movie yourself if u wanna know why.
Till then,tata

No comments: