Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just another post

I lied.I didn't update during da weekends as what i have said in my previous post.


Then this guy beside me now ask me 2 update.


TJ-steal this photo from his facebook .He's da guy on the left though they look alike.LOL




Nothing much happen.Went to Inter School Rally on Saturday and it was like what it is every year, just that it's their 10th anniversary so they held it in a bigger scale.Hear they spend RM30k on the stage alone.

Started with Praise and worship and then a sketch.Nothing new and no fresh ideas.
Maybe should have gone to Bon Odori instead.But at least i get to meet back high school friends especially keik wee whom i haven't seen for a very long time.

I will be getting a laptop soon, but have to pay half of it using my own hard-to-earn money from my previous job.T_T.

PS:I HATE PSYCHOLOGY

No comments: