Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 more days before my finals start. After Friday, I can finally heave a temporary sigh of relief because there'll be no more CSC and psycho. Don't ever wanna know that we all lust for the opposite sex parent or all those weird computer terms in CSC. Boring stuffs.
But after finals, univeristy application will be still haunting me. With my horrible SAT result, I doubt I can make it. Probably I'll retake it in January and try to rush score. Then there's TOEFL......damn this exam. There's not a single place in peninsular Malaysia until February for it. Regret not applying it earlier but nasi sudah jadi bubur. On the bright side, Aik Jun and I are considering to take it in Bangkok!!!
Yes, you saw it B A N G K O K!!! We can take it in Miri but i rather fly to Bangkok since Miri doesn't have this:


Ooops.I forgot someone is underage. xD

No comments: