Saturday, October 11, 2008

This is Prof Dr Lim Ho Peng, my English lecturer. He's the 65 year old guy i spoke about earlier, such a great guy is he.
Yesterday was the last day he taught us ENL and he'll be retiring from INTI soon. So after a little bit planning with the whole class, the fourteen of us decided to throw him a surprise he would never forget.



My ENL coursemates. Aren't they just so affable?


How on earth did Darren get this marvellous idea to pose like this?

I still vividly remeber that the four of us were on the cafe sitting and chatting. Then when we talked about Dr Lim, we jokingly plan to make a T-shirt with 'I LOVE LIM HO PENG'. The rest of the classmates came out with crazier ideas and let the picture do the talk:
This is what you should do to get stares from people
Let's play Word Challenge!!!

Just forgot to tell you guys that both of us came from Klang!! I didn't realise he was this short till i stand beside him. xD

Pose like a bunny.xD he can be adorable at times.
What did i say about Darren??=.=" LOL

Unscramble these words!!!
A little bit hint....

Save the best for the last...

We sang a song for him and gave him a big and tight hug. It's an event mixed with happiness and sadness. Though we are more excited. I can't believe time passed like a wind. The three months we spent under him finally came to an end. His class will remain the best class in my life. He moulded me into a more mature person. Farewell Dr Lim.

I once wrote in Journal Writing in ENL class that I want to express my love to a girl. And that piece of mine end up being read by everyone in the class- :( Okay okay I admit it. But like what Aik Jun always said 'Study First, girls can come later' (We used to tease him with a girl). Plus I m always shy when confronting the girl I like - Product of 11 years in La Salle.
Finals is just around the corner!!!DO or DIE. I don't sound like a despo now right Jie Min????

No comments: