Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 Guys!
8 is supposed to be the year of wealth since it's "FATT" if translated to cantonese.

But just look at the 2008 Global Financial Crisis which caused all those investors to go sulking.
Albeit all those big crisis that took over the globe, I found myself happily landing on a scholarship. Just like hitting a jackpot except that I've to pay this back. It's still a year of wealth for me. LoL
2009
I wonder what challenges await me since 9-KAU literally means intense!!!

Putting that aside. I'm finally back in INTI. Basically I kinda agree with some of my buddies here that this is a damn place, especially after two long months of sheer entertainment and zero stress. We have to face projects, assignments, test and finals. I'm still in a holiday mood~~. But it's a good thing that college has started, otherwise I would gobble every penny left in my bank.

New Year Even was fun. Went to The Curve with a bunch of friends and met a few unexpected people there. But it's kinda sad that I didn't manage to bump into Beatrice although i knew she was there. The place was crowded like hell that couples were seen hugging each other while squeezing through the crowd ( to avoid unnecessary brush with strangers) and most people were in clubbing attire. The fireworks were really the thang that almost made my neck broke cause it lasted for damn freaking 15 minutes. Beautiful though. Really different from the ones you had seen on screen.I'll post some pics if Cake send it 2 me since I don't take pics. Then we got stuck in fucking traffic for 2hrs+ and moving at 20m/hr. Got back home at 3am+.

An here I am now blogging at 2am in my same old room in INTI hostel. Gonna collapse any moment since only slept 4 2hrs the night before and will be having 8hrs of class 2mr.

PS: I found a new blog belongs to a girl in INTI and read something that I never expect to occurred.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't neglect to look for the pipes on the outside of your house before you leave on holiday! Any water leaks which are there can find yourself harming your basis, particularly if you vanish entirely through the winter season. Examine every single sink and tube, together with your sprinkler program, far adequate in advance in order to do improvements. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Ca45yhhe[/url]

Anonymous said...

Don't quit with regards to allergies. You may be unable to succeed the conflict, but you can set up good quality battles. Which means you need to take a bit of time learning about allergic reactions, and this article is an incredible place to begin. Reread this article from time to time.Have A Look At These Great Gardening Suggestions! [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]cort5656e[/url]