Sunday, January 25, 2009

Long time since I last blog. Not really busy just kindda lazy to update, guys are born to be lazy anyway...haha..Well school has been great so far, apart from having a Chemistry Lecturer who looks like a student. But looks can be deceiving huh? Tze Liang told me he saw him watching drama on his laptop in his office during break, such a sophisticated lecturer. Sometimes or most of the time, listening to his lecture alone dampen my desire to study the subject. On the other hand, I like my Physics teacher very much indeed. His notion of learning physics by feeling the ambience really struck me. I will never look at a flying plane the same way I used to anymore.

I've started gym several weeks ago in Inti and the idea of building up my body has long been yearned but nvr realized. Don't call me a muscle obsessed guy, I just wanna get rid of my skinniness that existed ever since i was born >.< . My body is born to get rid of everything that enters it, talking bout metabolism. HAHA I know u gurls are freaking jealous of it. xP
Anyways since this is the year of Ox, wish u people a very prosperous and milky Chinese New Year. And also because this is the year of Ox make sure you don't wear red, unless you wanna get hit in the bull's eye.


HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!

No comments: