Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DEPRESSION

Have been feeling very depressed nowadayz.Have been sick for a few days and my condition getting no where 2 better.Cough till like my lungs are coming out.And my temper this few days...arghhhh..can't control it...especially when i m so stressed out.Have been busy as hell ever since i started work for the La Salle Chess Open.Hopefully it will be a successful event.And 2day i was damn damn damn stress out coz of Cik Hannah( Maths Teacher)..She wants me 2 reprint all da exhibited items used for the maths exhibition.LOLX..silly job...but watta do..she is da moz 'responsible n honest' teacher in da skool.

HAHA..2dayz ago my temper really really broke out....Shouted at XXX coz they were so irritating.
They were spraying water 2 everyone in the lab using an apparatus.Well at first i ignored them so that they won disturb me.But they sprayed more water 2 me.And worse still my experiment kept failin n hv 2 repeat 4 few times.Then wen they shoot a whole load of water 2 me, lol i shouted 2 forbidden words at them and it seems that i scared them.They looked so shocked.I thought i have done sth bad,but later YYY got more aggresive than me.He took the apparatus from them and smash it to da floor.I think i have overeacted but watta do life nowadays r so stressful...Well at least i learnt a lesson from this incident...Oh yeah btw the names are not stated to protect their identities..LOLX

No comments: