Friday, April 13, 2007

Devastating

KISAS HALL..SO BIG

BLUR IMAGE OF TSP


BLUR IMAGE OF ME


HEYZ...Seriously i m really really really really really LAZY 2 UPDATE...BUT after seeing wugui beating me...i seriously nid 2 bulk up.Well da MSSD chess competition was rather a devastating event 4 me.My de other 2 teammaters Tee Soon Poh n SHen Yee Liang did a gr8 job.THey got 3rd n 5th in individual.My placing leh? 2 EMbarass 2 tell.Luckily i nvr return empty handed.Got 4th placin 4 group n fortunately there's prize 4 dat.
Well Next week would be da bziest week in my entire life.Hv 2 b in charge of maths exhibition,science quiz, games for science & maths week, trip 2 inti college( i m not even goin),got matematics quiz in SMKTIS, rocket competition, oral test,......................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................lz 2 list down somemore ...K then my next post wud b a long way 2 go...TATAZ

No comments: