Sunday, April 8, 2007

untitled

Today was quite a day.Juz went out 2 dinner and shop also could meet so many frenz. Well i went 2 southern park n have my dinner n guess who i had met.First i saw Han Ern leading a few small kids to somewhere.Playin badminton i guess..saw them carrying a few badminton racquets.LOLX..Then wen i was eating half way suddenly some1 called me from my back.It's ZELWIN!!!swt can't bliff could meet him there..juz saw him the other day in Convent for the debate.Then i went shoppin n met somemore frenz...Zzzzz..First i met Szu Yew- my school new chess player.Then my parents told me dat they saw CAKEWEE but 2 bad i wasn't with them....haha... was buying a present 4 a fren..bod comin soon..n frankly i dun even know exactly wat is dat thg but it looks cute so who cares...LOLX...Tmr got test already.5 papers somemore.Nid 2 sleep early otherwise my mum will nag relentlessly.Well my next post would b bout da mssd chess competition on wed n thursday.Can ponteng test..haha so lucky..no add maths n bio!! Thats all 4 2day. TILL then ..TATA

No comments: