Monday, December 1, 2008

I m blogging using my PC now because my laptop has been confiscated. =( Yup you heard that. CONFISCATED by my mum. My mum said i spend too much time in front of the laptop and she'll give it back to me after my SAT 2 test is over. Well I didn't touch SAT 2 at all after finals results were released since I m not gonna apply to Universiti Liga Rotan anymore. But I've paid for the test and there's a 6 more days before the test, so I think I should not let it be a waste.

P.S: We asked Alfred to have another party next year when his child is one year old. And guess
what he said?
"That one also have to see got time or not"

1 comment:

S!N Y! said...

What a funny "Universiti Liga Rotan" translated from "Ivy League Universities" XD

Good luck for your SAT tomorrow, no, TODAY! =)