Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tags again

Tagged by Jyolyn. Mayb I should cr8 my own tag next time.

1. Name the people you tagged.
Anyone
.
2. Describe yourself in one word.
KKK
.
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The one I love
.
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Definitely....
.
5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
Punch them till they say yes.xD
.
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Please give me a 5 minute worth of orgasm.
.
7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
It's a prank la =.="
.
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yeap
.
9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
Nope but I wish to have someone special though.
.
10. Long distance love ?
No
.
11. Best place to cry.
Alone
.
12. Who do you love the most?
People around me
.
13. Tell us of your dream last night?
She and I were walking hand in hand along a green field and then I hugged her from the back. No idea who is she though.
.
14. Ever hated someone so bad?
NOOOBS!!!!!!
.
15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
It's too hard 2 bear,too painful 2 say.
.
16. The last person you had a beer with?
Chee Ann. I drank half of his though.LOL
.
17. The last person you went to the movies with?
Bunch of high school mates few days ago to celebrate TSP bday.Have been watching movies around twice on weekly basis
.
18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Chee Ann!!!!Declined to go to gym and sauna with me.
.
19. The last person you hugged?
The girl in my yesterday's night dream
.
20. The last person you yelled at?
NOOOBS!!!!!
.
21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
First kiss not stolen yet.
.
22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
NOOOBS!!!!!!
.
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Wish to have unlimited wishes.
.
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan first stop man!!!!
.
25. What you hate the most?
NOOOBSS!!!!!
.
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
DOTA!!!!!!
.
27. Five facts About Me:
A gamer,prankster,student,athelete, a friend of yours
.
28. Five things that scare me:
Can't think of one.
.
29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Just Dance by lady GaGa and also Bass is Kicking by Dj Splash
.
30. Five Things I treasure in my life.
Everything I have. Especially friends and loved ones.(ctrl+c & ctrl+v)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

question 6 is cool. I laughed my ass off.