Sunday, December 7, 2008

Too many stuffs to blog bout.

Let's start with yesterday. Finally my nightmare that is none other than SAT 2 is over. I can finally play my games and enjoy my holiday without having a single bit of guilt. What i know is, I am just so glad that I didn't study much for it. Just flipped through the pages and did one practice test for each subjects which I didn't mark. After the test Jit Choon and I went to Pyramid to lepak around. I wanted to buy some books from MPH and when I stepped into the shop, I was thinking, " since when this MPH become so small." Goddamnit I thought I was in Midvalley where the MPH was like 20 times more enormous.

A little bit back to the past of my history of blogging. Basically, I started blogging early last year when a good friend of mine who was creating a blog, recommended me to blog. So i thought why not, it might be fun. And blogging would allow me to know more
people. So both of us started blogging at the same time. It was till last few months when she deleted her blog abruptly for some unknown reasons. Disappointed I was but I knew she'll be be back to blogging one day. And yes I was right coz E-Jinn is back to blogging.

I realised a connection between my friends whom don't know each other. I know a girl named Cheang E-Jinn and also a guy with the name Cheong Tee Jin. Their names are freaking so freaking close that sometimes i would mistakenly remember Tee Jin as Cheang Tee Jin and E-Jinn and Cheong E-Jinn. =.= . And yeap I did type Cheang Tee Jin just now before publishing this post. How can people with two different sexes have names that are so closey related??!!!

I'll end this post with a wish to Tee Jin

START A BLOG LAH!!!!!

No comments: